Things I have recently done while Babywearing

>> Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner

Decorate the house for Christmas
(and undecorate the house from Christmas)

Change a stinky diaper (or 2 or 3 or...)

Order groceries online (thank you PeaPod)

Iron fabric for slings and other sewing projects


Teach other people how to wear their babies

Participate in a Drum Circle

Clean up dog poo in the backyard

Soothe my sick toddler

Empty and reload the dishwasher

Fly to California (babywearing in the airport and on the plane too)

Attend a funeral

.

Watch my Gators play football...and WIN!! HOORAY!!

Hold my toddler's hand through a very crowded museum

Play cars and pretend to be a car

And oh-so-much more....

What are some of yours? We mommies get creative and just do what we gotta do!!

2 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus January 12, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

i need to pull out my sling again...and my wrap. sofie was in a phase of not loving it, but maybe she is back into it. hmmmm...yeah!

Unknown January 15, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

I recently had to clean the house while wearing the toddler. Haven't had to do that in a while. Made dinner with her in the mei tai, and wore her in two restaurants last week!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP