Ecclectic

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

Music has been on my mind a lot this week. I have a really wide range of tastes in music. I like a song that moves my heart, my emotions, but also my booty and dancing feet! It occurs to me everytime I listen to my iPod on shuffle that some of the song combos you hear from my playlists would not ever be heard together anywhere else. While listening to my iPod on shuffle last night in the kitchen (I cook and clean better with music), these are the songs that played- in this order, no kidding.


Toxic- Britney Spears (yes, I am a fan. don't laugh.)
He's Always been Faithful-
Sara Groves
Hot in Herre- Nelly (and yes, I love hip-hop. I said no laughing.)
Holy is the Lord-
Chris Tomlin
100 Years- Five for Fighting
I Boast No More-
Caedmon's Call
For the Moments I Feel Faint- Reliant K
(a great song, btw, if you have never heard it)
Don't Phunk with My Heart- Black Eyed Peas
Let us Pray- Steven Curtis Chapman
Outrageous- Britney
No Diggity- Blackstreet (kickin' it old school!!)
Maneater- Nelly Furtado
Take my Hand- The Kry (speaking of old school...)
You Had Me- Joss Stone
Oh, Love that Will Not Let Me Go-
Indelible Grace CD's
SexyBack- JT (oh, how I love me some Justin Timberlake....yummy!)
Oh Lord Your Love- Caedmon's Call
Golddigger- Kanye West
My Heart Your Home-
Watermark
Never Alone- Barlow Girl (yet another great song)
.
Do you know anyone else who has Nelly and Sara Groves and Britney and Chris Tomlin back-to-back? Kinda random, but I can rock it out to all these songs and get my kitchen-groove on.
.
What's in your playlist? What do you groove to?

4 comments:

Unknown January 16, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Looks exactly like mine - minus the Britney...but I won't laugh, b/c I'm sure there's something laughable on mine ;-)

Not sure which combo was my favorite:

Hot in Herre- Nelly followed by Holy is the Lord- Chris Tomlin

OR

Oh, Love that Will Not Let Me Go- Indelible Grace CD's
SexyBack- JT
Oh Lord Your Love- Caedmon's Call

lol :) Thanks for a smile at the end of a very long day and beginning of a very long night!

Just Me January 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

lol I should let you raid my itunes library.... I have some of the same stuff. Mix in some classical...and some carrie underwood (weird because I am normally not a country fan)..also billy idol and beatles.

Mindy January 17, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

You do have quite a mix of tunes there. My tastes are just as mixed. As I did chores today my playlist varied a lot. I had some trasitional Celtic music, worship songs, classic rock, new age, Native American and yes, some hiphop too!

Ashley January 28, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

LAUGHING my ass off! My favorite is the "your love oh Lord" and then Golddigger!! Thats hilarious.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP