Dressing Room Fun

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

In college, my roommate and I had tons of fun trying on random clothes and making an entire event out of it. We usually took pictures and actually created a recurring event called "weird picture friday" where each week we tried to one-up the week before with an even more strange photo op. It sounds strange, I know, but we had a blast!! On my birthday, a friend watched the boys for me to have an hour or two alone, some "me" time. I had a gift card to Kohls so I popped in to see what I could see. These pictures are the result. I decided to try on random clothes, like my friend and I did in college, and take pictures just for fun. (I am so lame sometimes. Can you tell I rarely have time to myself?) So here are my looks. See if you can guess which outfit was the lucky winner...



The casual, "school teacher" look- Could also be yuppy, suburban mom look

Comfy, yoga girl

Hot mama- ready for a night on the town

Cozy sweater (I'm doing my best Abercrombie model pose here)

Cool, co-ed hoodie look ( I mostly tried this on 'cuz it was orange and blue- Go Gators!)


Which is your favorite? What one do you think I chose?
Check back for the answer.....

11 comments:

Unknown January 19, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

how fun!!! :)

I really like the yoga outfit, but the first sweater is really cute!! :) I think that's what you picked :)

Just Me January 19, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

you have an awesome sense of humor!!!

briana January 19, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

I thought the yoga outfit was really cute too and it had an orange tank with it so I'm leaning toward that outift??

Catherine January 19, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Oh my goodness, the memories!!! We totally have to do that again. :)

I vote for the yoga outfit or the comfy sweater.

Mindy January 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

How fun! I am guessing you picked the sweater too, lol.

Lindsay January 19, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

LOVE IT!!!! you are so fun!

TwoSquareMeals January 19, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

I want to see those picks of you and Cath! I would have bought the yoga outfit. (Oh, wait! That's what I wear every day.) But I like the comfy sweater, too. Still, I think you went for the first sweater.

Atwood-Family of FIVE January 20, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

I think you choose the cozy sweater or the co-ed hoodie. :)

Cute-I hope you had fun doing it! Love that you through it through and had faces and personalities to match the outfits!

Heather January 20, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

oh i am so glad you had fun!

i am happy to sponsor dress up goofiness anytime.

i know you took the hot mama outfit home for a date with m. didn't you...come on he'd love it. ;-)

Unknown January 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Hmmm...I love the yoga outfit and the comfy sweater. I guess you can tell where I am in life!

I love your me day! The move has gone fairly well. Kansas City was the destination because my husband's company is based there and he was offered a new job within the company.

I am an army brat so moving is like second nature, but it is different this time. Not sure why, but it has been harder emotionally.

Katherine actually has been great until today. Rough day emotionally - she has started wanting to be treated like a baby, has a complete meltdown over little things (like toothpaste), and told me this morning that she misses her friends.

Thank you for the prayers! I'm sending some your way to deal with napping and potty training (neither of which we have gotten down very well).

Anonymous January 25, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

Definitely the dress!!!! HOT MAMA!!!!! WOAH!!!! *catch my breath.....

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP