Love That Face!!

>> Friday, January 30, 2009


My good friend Lindsay tagged me for this fun photo meme. You know, the one where you go to the 4th folder in your pictures and find the 4th picture and post it with an explanation of the pic... and no cheating!
This is Lucas at about 18months old after his first "licking the brownie-stirring-spoon" experience. Just look at that face!! You gotta love it! Doesn't it kinda look like he has one of those old-fashioned handlebars mustaches? :)
I think I am supposed to tag others too... Amanda, Lisa, Terra, and Katrina- 4 women (2RL and 2bloggy friends) whom I value and adore. :)

4 comments:

Amanda January 30, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Am I an RL or a bloggy? What does this mean?!? I feel like the dog on the Beggin' Strips commercial... I can't read, what's it say?!?! Oooh...does RL mean real life?!

Mindy January 30, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

Yummy!

I got the box of clothes today. They are wonderful!! They're just my style and they all fit. Two pairs of the pants are a little baggy now but I know by another couple of months they will be just perfect! It felt so nice to put on clothes that fit me properly now and it really gave me a boost today! Not to mention that wearing pants that don't compress me in made me realize that I am showing more than I thought! I'll be posting some pics on my blog this weekend! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Please drop me an email with your paypal addy so I can send you the shipping.

Hugs
Melinda

Amanda February 4, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

I finally did this today...btw... Love you. I need to come back and comment...not on this post, but others. One made me cry recently...I'll come back. Love you. (again)

Unknown February 6, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

I *finally* did it, lol

http://musingsfromamom.wordpress.com/2009/02/05/me-want-kitty/

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP