Bursting

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

Legally I can't tell you why, but you need to listen to this song. I am proud, albeit a bit heart-broken, but bursting. The emotion in this song and behind it overwhelms me. Whoever wrote it (whether it be the artist or some other amazing person behind the scenes... *wink, nudge*) is a deeply talented person with a sincere and tender heart. It is beautiful and I can't hear it without tears. Please listen to it. And I would love to hear your thoughts. This song is so special to me. And again, I can't say why. But I just wanted to share this amazing song with you, with everyone!

P.S.~ Let me add that if you like it you should feel free to comment somewhere, anywhere that this singer of this song may see it, that you would like to see more songs by the writer of this song (whomever that may be and maybe it is the artist herself...*wink again*) on future albums. :)

7 comments:

Just Me January 12, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

I love this song now. I bought it.

Catherine January 12, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Hey, I know who wrote it, and I've been waiting to get to hear it!!!! But my computer isn't letting me play it...but I can't wait!

Atwood-Family of FIVE January 13, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Boy I sure wish I knew what you were winking about Farrah...I feel so out of the loop.

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

I've heard the song several times before now...and knew who recorded it...but of course had to go hunt who wrote it...but I'm still confused about the connection.

In any case, it's a great song!

Lisa Marie

Mindy January 13, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

A beautiful song....would love to hear the back story.

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

*wink wink nudge nudge* I would love to know why you feel a bit heart broken listening to it? Is it the song? the lyrics? or the circumstances requiring such ambiguity? If i had to guess, I bet the songwriter would want you to feel joy and excitement -- after all, its fans such as yourself that give him/her the support and encouragement to continue composing...

I love you my dear sister. (I was gonna say "big sis" but generally calling a woman big in any sense is discouraged.)

Sukhaloka January 15, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

That's really beautiful :). Made me cry too - so easy to relate to, and so evocative of so many longings. Can't say much more than that, but.. wow.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP