Another year older...

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

...but I'm not sure about the wiser part. I am 32 today. The big, insignificant, smack in the midst of my 30's 3-2!! I am usually one to reflect and ponder life on my birthday. And doing so in this moment, I am just struck by the fabulousness of my life. For all the challenges and sometimes struggles, I am an abundantly blessed girl. I see that very clearly in this moment.

Oblige this birthday girl as I share with you some of the reasons I am a grateful girl whose heart, today, is overwhelmed by the blessings of all my boys (shown in order of their entrance into my world)


Hubby showing yet one more way you can wear a wrap :) I wouldn't recommend putting a baby in this hold... a basket of fruit perhaps
Micah, looking up at his Mama
Sweet (yet sometimes oh-so-naughty) Hadley Barkalicious (that is his full name)
The joy of my life- LRB


My CLB, with eyes the sparkle and a smile that melts me.
For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie @ Seven Clown Circus

7 comments:

Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Happy birthday, Farrah. What a beautiful family you have.

Mindy January 7, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Happy Birthday Farrah!!!! You are truly blessed and you have been a blessing to me and many others!

Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Happy Birthday! Your pictures are just wonderful.

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Happy belated birthday! I loved seeing the photos of all of your boys - I don't remember seeing that picture of Micah before and I love how his adorable eyes are peeking at you.

Danyele Easterhaus January 8, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

it's my first visit here...and i love those pics! that little micah...precious. and the other pics...great too!

Claremont First Ward January 10, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Happy Birthday.....what a wonderful way to start your 33rd year.....with a thankful heart.

AudreyO January 10, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Hope you had an amazing birthday. Oh and did your team win? Nope I didn't watch the game, unless it was the one on in the bar while I was eating the other day LOL.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP