Full

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My days are full. Work, laundry, dishes, cooking, playdates, planning, stories, puzzles, errands, sewing...

My mind is full. Marriage, motherhood, should I work more, what preschool, am I doing enough, am I doing too much, ...
My arms are full. Lucas, Caden, Hadley, Hubby. My loves, my heart.
My heart is full.
My life is full.

And yet, I sometimes feel so lonely and even a bit empty. Am I the only one?

I am entering a hard season. Reflective. Longing.
I am trying to make life the best possible for all my boys, and myself too.
I am trying to love fully, making that the task that truly fills my days.

Yes, life is full and sometimes really hard. But also really great. And full.



P.S.~ I am sorry for my bloggy-slackerness of late. I will try to get better. I am trying to keep my priorities straight, and keep sleep as one of my priorities. :)




Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

3 comments:

Pistolmom March 18, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

We all feel lonely sometimes! But you are not alone; many, many people feel the same way you do.

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com

Elizabeth L. March 18, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

No, Farrah, you are not the only one. Keep blogging about your journey - I really appreciate reading about it because I can relate!!

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you today. In an odd way it does make me feel better to know that I am not alone in my struggle with motherhood, marriage, etc.

Jack was up almost all night throwing up (where a predominantly breastfed little guy gets a stomach bug that the rest of us avoid is beyond me) and my sweet Katherine just decided to try to go potty standing up like the boys (I am sure you can imagine the mess).

Days like today do not showcase my best as a mother, but they show me how much I need Him each and every day.

Sending prayers and hugs your way!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP