Margin, What Margin?

>> Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring is coming, right? I think it was here for maybe a day or two but decided to hit the snooze button and hide for a few more weeks. We had SNOW this morning, people!!! What in the world!! It's the end of March!!!
While this brutal winter is getting in one last punch (hopefully only one), I have been busily getting ready for all that spring will hold. Birthdays, Easter, preschool applications, French Market preparations, etc... So although I haven't been present here much this week, but I have been a busy little bee. Nothing new around here. And although I talk a big talk about needing more margin, I am hard at work on a new project that I can't wait to announce. I'm just not quite ready yet....
But it is cool, oh so cool! At least I think so! :)


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

2 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE March 30, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Ohhh...I cannot wait for the French Market-let us know when it starts up!

Mindy April 1, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

We've been blessed with warm (but rainy) weather here...I think I would cry if it snowed now, lol.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP