It's Just Preschool... Right?

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

We have been on a journey around here lately... o.k., more than one. But the one I am stressing about right now is the preschool journey. Which one? Which type? How much can we afford? What is important? How do I judge them against each other? Blah, blah, blah.... My mind is officially muddled and I seem to be incapable of making any decision much less the right one. I have made charts, talked it over with hubby and my parents and my friends,... We are getting closer to a decision, I think. Who would have thought this decision would be SO TOUGH?!?!

I am talking more about this journey over here today. Any words of wisdom/encouragement are much appreciated. Maybe you can help me clear the fog so that the perfect preschool path becomes clear... 'cuz right now it is clear as mud!

Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

2 comments:

Heather March 19, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

oh, yes, i remember this so well.


Really no pressure from me, but FYI Sister J said she really enjoyed meeting you and Lucas. :)

Atwood-Family of FIVE March 20, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

When I choose a preschool and said it was only because it was close that I picked it (I also actually like it!) Heather M said that being close to the house is the most important (or one of the most important) factors in choosing one. I think everyone agrees that a 3 year old does not learn anything in preschool, but gives them a chance to learn social skills so they can learn in a classroom. Supposedly 4 year old preschool you actually learn (and my preschool confirmed that as well.) Good luck!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP