Lucky Number Seven

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My baby is seven months old today!! And becoming less and less "baby" by the day. He is starting to crawl and pull up and demand his way. How did that happen?! And although I am by NO means wishing the days away (this is probably my last baby so I want the cherish each moment and each stage), I am hoping that month seven will be the lucky one. Lucky... as in, the month we learn to fall asleep without nursing, sleep through most of the night, be content away from mom for more than 5min... You get the idea. :) I do LOVE the cuddles and tender moments. I love that he tries to chew on my cheeks and my chin and pulls me close to him as if he never wants us to part. I may want a few moments to myself, but mostly the feeling is mutual! I don't want the spirit of these days to end. I am cherishing these moments where Caden is never happier than cuddled up with Mama. I know this won't last forever.
So, my little CLB, my "chubber-chubs," "muncher-munch," "little monkey"... I LOVE YOU! I will sacrifice time alone to have you close anyday! I am one lucky mom!
Day 2- Aug '08
1 month- Sept. '08
2 months- Oct. '08
3 months- Nov. '08
4 months- Dec. '08
5 months- Jan. '09
6 months- Feb. '09
7 months- Mar. '09and one to grow on... (isn't he just so stinkin' cute!!)

For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie @ Seven Clown Circus

Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

8 comments:

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

What a cutie pie! Happy 7 Months to Caden!

tiarastantrums March 11, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

too precious - and always smiling!!

Nicole March 11, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

He is adorable! It goes by in a blink huh? My youngest turned 2 in Jan and I was sooooo sad. He just turned into a little boy over night.

Unknown March 13, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

"be content away from mom for more than 5min..."

We are SO there too!

whew, lol

Happy 7 months! We celebrate Sunday - WHERE have these months gone???

Sukhaloka March 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I want to bite those cheeks!
Happy 7 months, Caden!

Mindy March 13, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

He is a doll!!! Aspen is about to turn 4 years next week and the time has just flown by. We had our ultrasound today, stop by my blog for the results : )

Kim Moldofsky March 16, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Adorable! Now that my kids are older, I've joined the chorus of "they grow so quickly!" Time moves a bit more slowly when you're running around meeting the every need of your little ones.

Unknown March 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

What a sweet little guy! Time has gone by so quickly.

Glad you guys had a great time in FL. My mom is arriving tonight for a week and I couldn't be more excited! Katherine is super excited too!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP