Limits, positive thoughts and a gay intervention

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

What are "the things Farrah needs according to Google"?

I saw this fun meme on my friend Kim's blog and my curiosity got the better of me. I just had to try it. The results are freakin' hilarious!!
Google your name and "needs" in quotes and see what comes up. I am not making these up, y'all. This is truly what the Google-gods have spoken. You gotta try it for yourself. Here are mine:

1. Farrah needs life saving surgery (Farrah Fawcet did, but I don't. Not that I know of....)
2. Farrah needs to pick up and run far away. (oh, so true some days...)
3. Farrah needs money to keep her piece going on. (I don't know what my "piece" is, but some money to help me go on would be nice!)
4. Farrah needs to cowboy up and set some damn limits. (I swear that is what Google said... how does Google know about my margin issues?)
5. Farrah needs positive thoughts and words, not negative nonsense. (Amen!!)
6. Farrah needs a real man that's going to treat her with respect and honor. (I think Hubby does pretty well at this already, most of the time! :) )
7. Farrah needs to grow a backbone. (Probably true...)
8. Farrah needs to distance herself from these losers. (Not any of you of course... I am not sure what losers I need distance from but I'm sure there are some out there.)
9. Farrah needs to find a bathroom. (Actually, I'm good for the moment.)
10. Farrah needs a gay intervention. ( Again, I swear it said that!! LOL!! I didn't think my fashion choices were that bad!)

If you succumb to the curiosity, comment here and let me know what your results were. I am off to try it with Hubby's name. Maybe his results will be equally enlightening! :)


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

4 comments:

Heather March 5, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Awesome!!! That's really funny. I'm not gonna do the post, but thought I'd share...

I did mine and two favorites were, "Heather needs two therapists."

True true true.

and...

"Heather needs something more satisfying--preferably Pierre"

!!!!

Sukhaloka March 7, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I ripped this off you, and my results turned out hilarious!

Mindy March 8, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

This post had me laughing my fanny off! When I have more time I'll have to try it!

Kim Moldofsky March 17, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Sorry I'm late to the party. I think your list was funnier than mine!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP