My little precocious man

>> Saturday, May 3, 2008


Coming this week... My 100th post!!!! Stay-tuned for something fun to celebrate!!

As I prepare for my 100th post this week, I thought I would treat you all to some fun pics of Lucas. He continually amazes me with his verbal skills and creative mind. Just this week while riding in the car, he randomly broke out into his own rendition of "Old MacDonald" but was making up his own verses. In Lucas' version, Old MacDonald had some flowers (with a "bloom, bloom here...") and a daddy (and a "talk, talk" there - which if you know my hubby, fits perfectly) and a back yard ("here digging dirt, there digging dirt, everywhere digging dirt"). I thought that was pretty impressive for a 2yr. old. :)
Enjoy some recent pics and don't forget to check back in a day or two for my 100th post!! :)



Future NBA superstar!! Lucas LOVES his basketball hoop he got for his birthday.

Hadley is thinking "They get mad when I mess with their food, but it's OK for the little one to stir my food with his paws....Not cool!"

Learning to dunk cookies in milk....


SO Yummy! This smile tells you all you need to know about my precocious little man! He is so much fun!

2 comments:

Unknown May 4, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Absolutely adorable!

Mindy May 8, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

He is such a doll!! Congrats on your upcoming 100th post!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP