Babywearing Stash

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Steph from Adventures in Babywearing has challenged us all to reveal our babywearing stash. Admittedly, my stash is relatively smal compared to most babywearing fanatics. I have been mostly a ring-sling snob. I just love my ring-slings - what can I say? But I have a special affinity for all the carriers I do have. Some of them were recommended to me, others I researched and taught myself how to use. But here it is... my stash.

Cat Bird Baby Mei Tai (left),
Ergo Soft Structured Carrier (right) ,

Zolowear Solarveil Ring Sling (bright blue sling in stash pic above) - great for summer,






Ellaroo Gauze Wrap (green wrap on the bottom of stash pic) , BabyHawk Mei Tai



But like I said... my favorite carriers are my ring slings. And unashamedly, my own ring slings are pretty darn cool. Feel free to see for yourself... babyloveslings.com
Also, I feel like I should plug the babywearing DVD Tummy-2-Tummy. It is an amazing babywearing resource that I highly recommend and continue to learn new tricks from. If you are a babywearing connoisseur, you may want to consider owning a copy of your own.
Go to Adventures in Babywearing to check out other babywearing bloggers and their stashes. So fun!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph May 28, 2008 at 2:36 AM  

Your slings are so pretty! And the Tummy 2 Tummy DVD is such a great resource!!

Steph

half pint pixie May 28, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

That's a great collection, I love the orange wrap, so bright!

Unknown May 28, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Great stash! I know Baby Next is going to love being worn!

Hugs!

Danielle May 28, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Great stash. Thanks so much for sharing.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP